Citreous Humour Citreous Humour

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Who

FIRST!!!! FIRST!!!!

Cool

I don't really care about the flash I'm just here cuz this is the first flash movie of 2011, congrats, that's a pretty big thing.

Food Web Food Web

Cool

The music is amazing, although the annimation, not so much

@@BigFuzzyKitten Deluxe@@ @@BigFuzzyKitten Deluxe@@

wow

even though this is complete kitty spam, the movement idea is actually fascinating so I give you a 6, cool things can come out of spam, why don't you try next time.

Sexy Chicks Sexy Chicks

Needs Gallery

These are the hotest pics ive ever seen. It would of gotten 10 if there was a gallery. I'm not into the games, I only come for the pics so if there's no gallery then what am I here for.

Mazeee Mazeee

Lol

You don't even have to right click to win, you can just leave the game area and go around. That's why these games are always a bad idea

-+[Minuet of Forest Rmx]+- -+[Minuet of Forest Rmx]+-

HOLY CRAP

I may have stuff to say like the orchestra sounds a bit messy at some parts and stuff but that doesn`t even reduce a fraction of the awesomeness in this song, as you can see by my rating. This song is just truly beatiful, especially the sparkly parts like at 0:13

Truly amazing

LadyArsenic responds:

Why thank you! I know my instruments are crap, I'm saving up to buy East-West soon and make it all better. Until now, you have to deal with the gross free sound-fonts I dug up. =/
But I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for listening!

FlStudioBeat27 FlStudioBeat27

To Be Honest

This has a potential to being a crazy insane type song, maybe something you'd find in some video game, it's just the cymbal is amateur sounding and it isn't good quality. If this was perfected I think it would sound ridiculously awesome

i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

I'm sorry

I'm just not feeling it, it's too unprofessional and there is no rhythm, tone, beat, or anything that makes this music. I give you 1 star for having the balls to post this on the interenet, especially newgrounds.