-+[Minuet of Forest Rmx]+- -+[Minuet of Forest Rmx]+-

HOLY CRAP

I may have stuff to say like the orchestra sounds a bit messy at some parts and stuff but that doesn`t even reduce a fraction of the awesomeness in this song, as you can see by my rating. This song is just truly beatiful, especially the sparkly parts like at 0:13

Truly amazing

LadyArsenic responds:

Why thank you! I know my instruments are crap, I'm saving up to buy East-West soon and make it all better. Until now, you have to deal with the gross free sound-fonts I dug up. =/
But I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for listening!

FlStudioBeat27 FlStudioBeat27

To Be Honest

This has a potential to being a crazy insane type song, maybe something you'd find in some video game, it's just the cymbal is amateur sounding and it isn't good quality. If this was perfected I think it would sound ridiculously awesome

i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

I'm sorry

I'm just not feeling it, it's too unprofessional and there is no rhythm, tone, beat, or anything that makes this music. I give you 1 star for having the balls to post this on the interenet, especially newgrounds.

Trailer II Trailer II

Epic!

I could totally see this being used in a trailer for a game or movie. It's so epic!

cerberusVII responds:

Thanks man, perhaps someone will use it in a project.

Standing With Others Standing With Others

amazing

like the person below me said, needs more bass. And that means more bass over treble on your drums and piano and to add a bass guitar.

Covenant Dance (Halo) Covenant Dance (Halo)

Amazing

Did you you record those vocals yourself or are they a pluging for a program such as FL Studio because I really want to know where you got these.

BEST SONG EVER REMIX!!! 2 BEST SONG EVER REMIX!!! 2

Hurts my ears

This is not even music. I would of said more shit about this but newgrounds won't allow it. This is a place to showcase your musical art or talent, not spam and waste peoples time.

iron man tribute 2 iron man tribute 2

let's see....

um, ok. pracitce more, turn up guitar

transvestite transvestite

um......

this would sound good without all the static

cunt cunt

wtf

Who cares if you can play TTFAF on expert, you can't play for shit. Or Make music

ZX responds:

dude i will fucking kill you if i ever meet you that is not a joke im serious dont EVER make fu