@@BigFuzzyKitten Deluxe@@ @@BigFuzzyKitten Deluxe@@

wow

even though this is complete kitty spam, the movement idea is actually fascinating so I give you a 6, cool things can come out of spam, why don't you try next time.

Sexy Chicks Sexy Chicks

Needs Gallery

These are the hotest pics ive ever seen. It would of gotten 10 if there was a gallery. I'm not into the games, I only come for the pics so if there's no gallery then what am I here for.

Mazeee Mazeee

Lol

You don't even have to right click to win, you can just leave the game area and go around. That's why these games are always a bad idea

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Awesome Game

Rate Hepful if you tried to get an achievment by quitting the game but ended up losing everything.

RE5 Wesker Soundboard RE5 Wesker Soundboard

More Quotes, Lower Music

Like someguy said below me, You should add way more quotes, and maybe have a description or small note about it like, where he says it, and what chapter.

Maybe let people download the files, this gives lots of people lots of oppurtunities.

Third, I'm pretty sure there is a Music/FX Volume in the options menu. Turn the Music down to 0 when recording these.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

So Hardcrore Dood

It was an awsome little short game.
I rember the Power Star Game Demo that didn't come out until years.

The action was awsome but more enemies like toads should be added. More enemies at the same time, swords, Luigi. And when I got Bowser down to his last bit of health he f**king went crazy and mindlessly shot fire. Other than that you should make a PART . The Movies make it look soo easy, killing toads one after another.

Daily Mouse Maze 10/25/08 Daily Mouse Maze 10/25/08

You should add more

You can cheat by right clicking and using the right click menu as a safe zone.

This game could be big if you added more things, backgrounds, better graphics powerups, etc. but right now I like to call this game, a simple maze game.

Holonboy responds:

Ah, ah, ah. It's a simple 'MOUSE' maze game.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Ausome

I like the game and stuff but it's to good for my computer to handle.

The main reason i'm here (posting) is to ask you if you could help me with my guitar hero game called Metal Band and this guy in the forums told me that you could help me because I see you know how to make a guitar hero type engine. Please help me. I will give you credit.

JohnnySedona responds:

I don't know- that sounds like a lot of work. PM me and maybe we can talk about it, but I can't promise anything...

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Very Good Game

This game is very fun and addicting. I am already on hard. It's kinda easy (for me, I play TTFAF). This game has actually inspired me to create a game like this my self.
You can check out all about my game at

http://www.jmtb02.com/forums/index.ph p?showtopic=3269

It's called Metal Band. It seems at Jmtb02 most people can help me with my game, maybe you or anyone else on Newgrounds can help me create it.

Smileys War Smileys War

This was I good Game

I a really ausome game dude. It took a while to get good at it.