Citreous Humour Citreous Humour

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Who

FIRST!!!! FIRST!!!!

Cool

I don't really care about the flash I'm just here cuz this is the first flash movie of 2011, congrats, that's a pretty big thing.

Food Web Food Web

Cool

The music is amazing, although the annimation, not so much

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

This is..

the most most amazing thing I ever saw. The song is so soothing and the annimation is really funny.

A rockingKrinkelsTribute2 A rockingKrinkelsTribute2

Dude

You must make this longer, and have more violence and more guitar stuff.

A Sticky Christmas A Sticky Christmas

Cool

Nice Soundtrack, I liked the action, and the ending.

StickBattle I stand Alone StickBattle I stand Alone

Kinda Random

It was kinda random and funny. But You shouldn't of included the whole room on the screen, and the annimation was not smooth(to fast) but other than that it's good.

Crazy Train Crazy Train

wow

make the parts more accurate, put those fret dividers, and do the whole song, would be entertaining to watch that.

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Soo Funny

The Part with the Karate Duo #1 turned into Ryu's and killed all the guys. For once Steve stands up for himself, so original. I found some parts with the princess funny, especially when she calls Hal a homo. ^_^

I can't really find anything bad about this movie, I hope you make another episode, it never gets boring. Also, it would be cool if Jeff and Hal were hired by bowser to destroy the castle, in SMBZ8. And they used LUCKY CANDY to defeat Mecha Sonic.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

You've done it again

Simply amazing, pure genius at work, the graphics were amazing, even if half the time they were 8-bit. The Sounds are awsome, the battle theme was in the Pipe Maze was amazing. The amount of action in every scene was less than 6 but still so awsome. The storyline got more interesting with the Minus world.

The Humor was funny and Luigi's screams are always funny. The length of the movie was extremely long, which usually means it's boring.........NOT, you managed to keep the whole thing interesting throughout whole movie and congrats. Can't wait For Super Mario Bros Z 8!!!!!!!!